- A parent or legal guardian must complete a student application form and submit it through the school office or fill out an online application. On this application is a Statement of Cooperation which must be signed.
- The school office will arrange an interview with each new student accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- Any new student entering the 2nd – 9th grades must bring a final copy of his report card from the previous grade. Any new student entering 10th-12th grades must bring a copy of his transcript.
- Any new student entering the 1st – 9th grades will take an entrance test. The entrance test fee must be paid on or before the test date. Upon completion of the test, the parents will be informed of the results and reasons for acceptance or rejection.
- Once the registration fee has been paid in full after acceptance into GCS, a student will be considered fully registered. The registration fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Additional enrollment fees must be paid before the student’s first day of school.
Grace Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. GCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.