Tuition Payment Plan Options
Due by August 1, receives a 5% discount.
|Enrollment Grade ||Annual Total||12 Month Plan (June-May)||10 Month Plan (Aug-May) |
|K-3 - K-5 (1/2 day)|| |
1st – 12th
Installment payments are automatically debited by FACTS Tuition Management System on either the 5th or the 20th of each month (or the next business day after). FACTS assesses a $30 fee for each failed draft attempt. All tuition contracts with FACTS for the 2017 - 2018 school year will end May 25, 2018, therefore, payment plans will not extend beyond the end of school.
Tuition is calculated from oldest to youngest child in the same family. The second child discount is 10%, the third child discount is 20%, the fourth child discount is 30% and each additional child enrolled in the same year is tuition free. No relatives other than brothers or sisters may be included in the family plan.
- Discounts apply only to tuition, not to other fees.
- Students entering during the school year will be charged a pro-rated amount for the portion of the first month they are enrolled. Students entering school during the school year before the 15th of the month will be charged for the whole month. Withdrawal after the first full week of school will require payment for the first month’s tuition.
- If any payment is not made by the date due, the student(s) will not be permitted to class, and the school will be under no obligation to provide educational services or activities after payment becomes past due, including report cards, transcripts or diploma.
Signing up with FACTS Tuition Management
To manage your current FACTS account or to create a FACTS account, click the "FACTS" logo below.
| || |
- Convenient online payment plan sign-up
- Maintains online demographic and financial account updating
- Generates e-mail payment reminders before payment is due
- Offers two withdrawal options (5th or 20th of the month)
- Web-based interface for account viewing
- Auto deduction option for ancillary charges
After linking to the tuition management page, please follow these instructions: If you are a NEW MEMBER FAMILY, under ‘New User’, select ‘Get Started’ to begin, then follow the directions given. If you are a RETURNING MEMBER FAMILY, you are already enrolled by FACTS for 2017-2018 tuition and ancillary payments. However, if your information has changed, using your current password, please go online to FACTS and click on 2017-2018 school year and update your account. If you desire a different payment plan, please contact the finance office at 706-323-9161. Signing up with FACTS is not the same as registering your student at Grace Christian School. Registration and enrollment take place on site, and if you have not already done so, please come in and let us help you enroll your student.
If you need any help throughout the process, you may direct your questions to the FACTS Management Company at
866-441-4637, or you may call the School Office at 706-323-9161.